Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kourtney's Miami Style: Top 20 Looks



While browsing the internet, I decided to check out the Kardashian sisters web sites'. I love their style on their reality shows, so I decided to look at a few of thiers outfits to see if I could get inspired. As I searched through Kourtney's photos, I was competely intruiged and began to catch a few visions. On Kourtney's Top 20 Looks, these are a few of her looks that I loved.


I love the way she was able to incorporate boyfriend style jeans into an outfit with heels. It looks very comfortable yet stylish. Speaking of comfort and style, Kourtney has a way of wearing heels and not looking over dressed. This in my goal for 2010. -SnooSnoo

No comments:

Post a Comment