Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Monday, June 28, 2010

Im going going back back to Cali Cali

Soo, It's official. I will be moving back to Los Angeles California from Forney Texas on the 6th of July. Well, I must say I am sad only because of the simple fact that I have developed new, worthwhile relationships out here in Texas, and many memories. Nevertheless, LA will always have its place in my heart. Anyway, I plan on moving back after a year or so to give me time to develop a foundation for finally staying on my own. While I am in Cali will make sure to gather all the freshest trends and exclusives that Texas does not have. -Handcock

2 comments:

  1. Daija NOOOOO!!!!!! Don't leave :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back:)) we need to conquer more things together before I leave !!

    ReplyDelete