Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hard as Nails...and Summery Rocks



So I went shopping today, I bought a few nail polishes that are great for summer. I bought three from Forever21 and one from Walmart. I have really gotten into the light matte colors because they are so cheery. They also give my nails that extra pop. I think its so cute to wear darker color outfits then...BAM! ...bright nails or toenails. Plus there is never wrong with incorporating a little color and this makes in easier for those who prefer the black, white, and grey. Monotony! -SnooSnoo

From Forever21 the Love & Beauty collection:
Thumb: Mint
Pointer Finger: Salmon
Ring Finger: Peach

From Walmart by Sally Hansen:
Middle Finger: Lightening

No comments:

Post a Comment