Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Friday, July 30, 2010

TheFashionBombDotCom

I ran into this website recently while browsing through the internet for more fashion sites. It is a website filled with many tips and styles: styles by others and celebs. Anyway,  I found soo many different styles that I loved. Here is one of them (worn by the beautiful, Christina Millian):

I really love the shoes. I dont know exacly what brand of shoe she is wearing on this photo, but here is a similar version that is also very sexy and appealing:

Chinese Laundry Hypnotize Bootie $59.95 – DSW

This particular heel is made by Chinese Laundry, a shoe brand made for women. Chinese Laundry has many other nice shoes on their website at chineselaundry.com.

Check the site for more interesting trends HERE
-Handcock

No comments:

Post a Comment