Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Confessions of an Unexperienced Wedge Shopper

Omg! I finally bought some! After all this time I have been talking about I needed to get my first pair: Wedges! Well, it all started when I did not have no interest in wedge heels what so ever. Snoo-Snoo was the wedge lover, while all I adored was a high stiletto or pump. I was half way out the box, missing all the great experiences of incorporating wedge heels in an outfit. However, since my style and taste varies from time to time I actually began to like wedge heels, but without the cork detail, which is funny since the wedges I just purchased (and my first ones ever) are cork. So thats why I say my style varies... and after all, these things are bad! Haha, It was love at first sight. They kind of remind me of a tribal design of some sort:


 


Wedge Heels from LoveCulture
Check out the website HERE

-Handcock

1 comment: