Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Friday, August 20, 2010

What Happens in the Dark, Eventually Comes to the Light...

My close friend and I were invited to a listening party for this upcoming band, who my friend had already known. This event was taken place about a week ago and I had forgotten to take some photos of the outift (that I thought was well worth posting about) I wore that day. However, the event was fun even though we arrived a few hours late lol. It was more of a "kick-back" with close friends of the group. Here is the outfit I wore that night (click on the photo for a closer view):




Forever21 from head to toe

-Handcock

1 comment:

  1. love ur blogspot!!! please please!! drop by laprincessaworld.blogspot.com blogger love!!

    ReplyDelete