Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More like Queen of the Yard!!
















Last night, I had so much fun. The back to school party was amazing. The whole team was there basically and I did not want the night to end. By the end of the night, my feet were killing me and I was sure that when I took my shoes off that my toes would be bleeding. I bought my dress from Forever21 and I finally got my Jessica Simpson Shoes. They looked great with the teal single shoulder dress. Sorry about the pic quality...no camera so stuck taking phone pics. This whole week, I was running back and forth to the mall. I had to help style my teammates for the party. I realized that I love Styling. Anyway, I flat ironed my hair for the party and by the end of the night it was puffy. UGH! I tried not to sweat but it was kinda hot and we were all dancing. What a fun week but its all about to end because school it starting tomorrow. UGH! -SnooSnoo

4 comments:

  1. L.o.v.e your shoes

    http://fashion-fantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur dress,and ofcouse shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard print platforms and cutesy necklace.

    Thanks for stopping by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. witwooo. Your a hottie. Love the dress and heels, great combo.

    ReplyDelete