Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Sunlight Exposed Me..



I was my way to work and if the music is not BLASTING then I normally start thinking. I think about my life, my family, my friends, and my future. I wonder sometimes what I am doing and where am I going. Then sometimes I doubt myself and my capabilities. Then I stop and think about how far I have come. Yes. I know that I still have a long ways to go but I am making progress. Everyday is progress. I know that I am not the only one that struggles. I am not the only one that doubts theirself. That's normal. It's what you do next that defines you. Do you stay in a Funk or do you grin and bear it. You have to keep trucking. You have to keep going. Don't let anyone or any circumstance hold you back. Keep going. And if you need some encouragement and guidance...Look up because thats where comes your strength. My life is not always perfect but its perfect for me. I am strong. I am intelligent. I am beautiful.



Just some of my true intimate thoughts. I feel like its helpful to share because I am not the only person on this planet who feels bewildered or pessimistic sometimes. I am ME. I have to keep pushing through it all. I have to do it on my own sometimes. It will only make me stronger. I am an individual. I am Me. All glory given to the most high!!



I really like this post because it is honest and open. I am wearing no make-up. The pics aren't editted. I am in my shabby work clothes and I am Me. I am exposed. The sunlight really inspired me that day and brightened my day. HE is my light and this light I will follow..FOREVER!

p.s. I am really behind in posts so im tryna post all the ones I have waiting on my computer so when I move next week I can start fresh with new posts and updates.
-SnooSnoo

No comments:

Post a Comment