Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Relapse

Last Wednesday, I had a much needed relapse. I went Shopping!!!! I bought so much stuff. All summer, I have been working full-time, going to school, and saving money. I really had not bought much before my shoppin spree. I wanted to post a blog about all the goodies that I bought but I dropped it all off at my new apartment. So the Mega Shopping Haul post and video will come later. I bought things in Holister, Forever21, RaveMax, La Patricia and Charolette Russe.

I have also been buying pieces for my apartment and those blogs will also come later as well because that stuff is in my new apartment. I move in next week and I have been having so much fun decorating. I am truely blessed and I have def. worked hard.
-SnooSnoo

No comments:

Post a Comment