Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Unfinished Business


I was so glad that we got the apartment that was green. I love this color.



my empty living area.



my empty dining room




As u can see I have moved into my new place and it is empty...oh geez I guess the decorating will come later. I love my new place it is a dream come true. My two apartment-mates have just moved in and are def adding there touch to the place. Once my internet is working I will b posting so many blogs...thanks for ur patience -SnooSnoo

2 comments:

  1. how exciting! the decorating will come! it's always fun to get a fresh start. enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for more :P
    thank you for your sweet comment! hope you will come back soon! remember you can follow me on bloglovin and facebook :)))
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete