Blog Hits Since July 2010

Blog Hits Since July 2010

calling cards

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Ride or Die Chick...woof

I decided to make a post about my Miniature Poodle "Nema." She is such a faithful companion and she is always there for me. She listens and doesn't speak. She can always sense my mood and then she acts according to my mood. I love her bunches.
Anyways, I took her to an AMAZING dog groomer. The groomer's name is Kat. How ironic!! LOL...But I took my doggy in looking like a mop and she returned looking BEAUTIFUL. She def. deserved it.




yes her nails are red with glitter! Like dorothy shoes!!!





She is the cutest thing ever and its all thanks to Kat (her groomer) and genetics...of course! LOL
p.s. if you want the groomer's info... ask in the comment box!!
-SnooSnoo

No comments:

Post a Comment